UK Favourites

¡¡Buenas amores!!

Hoy empiezo la planificación de la que os hablé el lunes.
Así que aquí tenéis un nuevo vídeo sobre mis productos favoritos de Septiembre. Hay tanto productos que podéis encontrar en España como en Reino Unido. Espero que os guste. 

Hi loves!!
Today I start the planning I talked to you about on Monday.
So, here you are a new video about my favourites products of September. There are products that you can find either in Spain or UK. Hope you like it.

El primer producto es el labial MAC Lustre Plumful. Un color precioso.
El segundo es el corrector Wake me Up. Una pasada.
El tercero la máscara de pestañas de Astor Big & Beautiful False Lash.
El cuarto el perfilador de pestañas de Soap and Glory Archery.
El quinto es la chocolate bar de Too faced.
El sexto es la Crema corporal de Aveeno.
El séptimo es el champú y acondicionador de Ogx beauty.
El octavo y último la vela Winter Garden de Wax Lyrical.

Espero que os guste este súper "haul" ☺ ¿Tenéis alguno? ¿Vais a probar alguno?


The first product is the MAC Lustre Plumful lipstick. A lovely colour.
The second is the Wake me Up concealer. Amazing.
The third Astor's Big & Beautiful False Lash mascara.
The forth Soap and Glory Archery brow 2 in 1. Useful product. 
The fifth is the Chocolate bar de Too faced. No need to be described.
The sixth is Aveeno creams. Unbelievable.
The seventh is Ogx beauty shampoo and conditioner. They do work!
The eighth and last is Winter Garden de Wax Lyrical candle. 

Hope you like this super haul ♥ Do you have any of them? Are you going to give any a go?



¡¡Nos vemos pronto amores!!
See you soon my loves!!

20 comments:

  1. Great products! I have tried the Shampoos and was really impressed also love Aveeno. Gemma xx
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jaquard!
      Yup, the shapoos are amazing and what can I say about Aveeno... adore it ♥

      Delete
  2. Hola guapa!
    Que montón de productos, tienen muy buena pinta,
    No tengo ninguno de ellos, algunos me los apunto!
    besitos!

    http://neyshastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buenas Sandra!!
      Estoy muy in love de todos, asi que espero que si te decides por alguno me cuentes qué te parece =)

      Delete
  3. ya contarás porque hay algunos que ni conocía!

    http://mysecretshopping.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. En el vídeo te cuento todas mis impresiones preciosa ♥
      Ya me dirás si te llama alguno la atención

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. La verdad es que es lo más. La uso a diario ♥

      Delete
  5. Entre todas me haréis comprar la Chocolate Bar... lo sé!



    Te espero en mi blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jajaja merece la pena Laura, la uso a diario así que la amortizo pero bien :)
      Además ese olor... huele a vainilla que mmm ñamñam ♥

      Delete
  6. I love that shampoo but I use the coconut version! I advise you to try it! :) Love the palette, too! Thanksfor sharing:)
    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I def will. I've used the morocoo oil one (blue) but don't like it as much as this one.
      Thanks for watching me ♥

      Delete
  7. Tiene que ser genial la paleta de chocolate. Me encanta.
    http://lassietemaravillasdeamanda.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. La verdad es que es una auténtica pasada :D

      Delete
  8. Great products, love the mac lipstick, the color is indeed gorgeous. Need to check out Aveeno.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lenya!
      Yup, you def need to check the cream. For super dry skin is just... THE BEST. And believe i've tried a lot.

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Now that I remind you, bring it back! :)

      Thanks for your comment darling

      Delete
  10. Que buena pinta tiene todo!

    ReplyDelete

(ES) Me encanta saber qué pensáis. Dejadme un comentario ♥
(EN) I love to know what you think. Leave a comment ♥